Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet summer time!

.... I wouldn't know anything about that! I've been at GT training all of this week and start summer school next week. After 3 weeks of that, I will be enjoying a week of Florida's sun and water. I'm sure it will be nice but bet it's no Hawaii. We'll be good and crispy for Derek & Casey's wedding, and nice and tan for Steve & Linz's the next week.

I will be teaching 8th grade math next year- a change I am looking forward to. Loved coaching, but I'll coach my kids' teams or something when that time comes along.

I got glasses and cut my hair short. I'm so wild!

I finally bought decorations to go in the bathrooms on the walls--- after 1 1/2 years of being a homeowner. I've got to make some curtains this summer and our bathroom will be almost complete. Matt is going to install crown molding-- he's so handy!

I am almost finished with the Hawaii scrapbook and am currently uploading Christmas 08 pictures to Wal-Mart to have them printed so I can begin that book.

I'll try to update again before Christmas 09!


Matt & I at Paradise Cove Luau - Oahu

No comments: