2. We are planning on watching the Super Bowl tonight on our 52 inch flat screen tv. At first I thought it was ridiculously large but I have actually grown to enjoy the size of it.
3. We have been homeowners for over a year! I love it!
4. I try to not show favorites but Marley is my baby. George is growing on me though :)
5. My husband has become a very talented photographer. I am the one that gets to hold the extra flash.
6. I used to be the one everywhere with a camera. Matt and Dad have taken over that role though.
7. I went skiing for the first time in about 5 years this Christmas and I was surprised how good I was :) It helps when you aren't in car accidents the day before you ski.
8. March 8 is our one year wedding anniversary. Matt has decided to surprise me which a trip. Not sure where we are going but it's going to be lots of fun! Involves an airplane and swimsuits.
9. I beat Matt the other day in Guitar Hero on the Wii.
10. I would like to stay home every day to clean the house and have a meal on the table when Matt gets home.
11. I recently bought a sewing machine. The last time I sewed anything was in Mrs. Coker's Home Ec class in HS. I decided to sew a quilt and did it in a day. It still needs some touch up but I was impressed.
12. I drive a Nissan Murano that does not have millions of specks of hot chocolate covering the interior. Thanks Matt!
13. I enjoy watching chick flicks. I could also watch Friends non-stop. I have all 10 seasons.
14. I don't like email or text forwards. I don't really like text messaging.
15. I hang out with crazy 13 and 14 year olds every day. I always said people who taught Jr. High were crazy.
16. I have slowly been replacing pictures in frames around the house. They all ended up being of the wedding or of just Matt and me. If you would like your picture framed, I bet I can find a place.
17. Speaking of the wedding, I love wedding planning. I love picking out things, registering, making things,...everything! However, I was not a bridezilla.
18. One day, I'd like to build a house in the country. We'll get a lab puppy or 2 then.
19. I don't like listening to music that I don't know.
20. I used to have a Dell laptop but now I use a Macbook. It took some time to get used to but now I like it. I just have to explain how to use it to everyone.
21. I could look at pictures all day long. Mine, friends, or even strangers
22. My favorite movie I have seen recently is Marley and Me. (I had the name Marley first) I am currently reading the book and it's just as good! Definitely not what I was expecting.
23. One of my favorite Christmas presents was a Nintendo DS. I haven't gotten to play it much recently but it's all I did over Christmas break.
24. I love finding something I know someone will love. We found several of those for family for Christmas. That was hard to keep a secret.
25. It's a good thing I married Matt because he's the one that makes sure all of the pictures in the house are hung level. I'm more of the eyeballing type.